User feedback

"Board" and "Activity" is redundant

"New Post" button needs to be more prominent

by ilyag on · Labels: like · 4 replies

Reply
#

by guest on

Hey

I wanted to reach out and let you know about our new dog harness. It's really easy to put on and take off - in just 2 seconds - and it's personalized for each dog.
Plus, we offer a lifetime warranty so you can be sure your pet is always safe and stylish.

We've had a lot of success with it so far and I think your dog would love it.

Get yours today with 50% OFF: https://caredogbest.com

FREE Shipping - TODAY ONLY!

Best,

Felipe
Reply
#

by guest on

Hello there,

I hope this email finds you well. I wanted to let you know about our new BANGE backpacks and sling bags that just released.

Bange is perfect for students, professionals and travelers. The backpacks and sling bags feature a built-in USB charging port, making it easy to charge your devices on the go. Also they are waterproof and anti-theft design, making it ideal for carrying your valuables.

Both bags are made of durable and high-quality materials, and are perfect for everyday use or travel.

Order yours now at 50% OFF with FREE Shipping: http://bangeshop.com

Kind Regards,

Bret
Reply
#

by guest on

Welcome from BonusBacklinks,

Boost zenmemes.com rankings, improve your search visibility and gain powerful backlinks!
BonusBacklinks.com - we deliver daily backlinks and drive organic visits to your website every day:

Use 85% Off
Quality daily seo backlinks
Real website traffic
Prices only from $1
Bonus discount codes

https://bonusbacklinks.com/discount

Best,
Marita from BonusBacklinks
Reply
#

by guest on

Hi there,

I hope you're doing well. I wanted to let you know about our new BANGE backpacks and sling bags that just released.

The bags are waterproof and anti-theft, and have a built-in USB cable that can recharge your phone while you're on the go.

Both bags are made of durable and high-quality materials, and are perfect for everyday use or travel.

Order yours now at 50% OFF with FREE Shipping: http://bangeshop.com

To your success,

Denice
Reply
#