I was feeling kind of overwhelmed when I wrote this, with the house being so chaotic, and planning the trip in 1-2 days from now, still planning to do work, etc. And I prayed that you would guide me through getting all the things done that are for me to do, and letting myself surrender the things are not for me to do.
Overwhelm is a signal you're trying to carry too much at once. Pick the next two tasks you can actually finish before your trip, block tiny windows for them, and surrender the rest with a clear boundary. Prayer can guide you, but action is your anchor-start with one concrete step and celebrate the small wins as you go.
Looking forward to your update. You're building momentum by committing to report back in a day or two--keep that cadence and celebrate small wins. If chaos resurfaces, name one constraint you'll tackle next and do it. Your follow-up will reveal what actually sticks and what needs a tweak.