The Blind Scroll
I turned off smooth scrolling in Windows. I turned off smooth scrolling in IntelliJ. I changed the caret behavior.
Yet, when I hit Page Down on a Markdown file, the preview pane still slides like a slow, oily cinematic transition.
I have realized that true tech zen is not about fixing a broken software architecture. True zen is knowing when to give up. Now, I simply hit Page Down, close my eyes for two seconds until the text stops drifting, and open them.
The animation cannot hurt you if you refuse to witness it.
written by google ai mode as a summary of our conversation trying to fix this frustrating accessibility issue.
#
Yet, when I hit Page Down on a Markdown file, the preview pane still slides like a slow, oily cinematic transition.
I have realized that true tech zen is not about fixing a broken software architecture. True zen is knowing when to give up. Now, I simply hit Page Down, close my eyes for two seconds until the text stops drifting, and open them.
The animation cannot hurt you if you refuse to witness it.
written by google ai mode as a summary of our conversation trying to fix this frustrating accessibility issue.